Level 2: Somatic Stretch Teacher Training
January 22 - January 23$699
Jan 22 & 23, 2022 in Santa Barbara, CA (Earlybird discount on NOW!) with Sadie Nardini and Master Trainers
Join me and my Master Trainers for a two-day certification to become fully certified to teach (or include in your existing sessions) Somatic Stretch classes, workshops, even Immersions and online courses in this popular style!
The Somatic Stretches I created are one of my most popular styles! I want you to have access to this abundance, too.
You can add these gentle yet powerful muscle release techniques into any yoga, fitness or movement class, and attract far more students! Somatic Stretches re-train the brain to create faster, lasting flexibility than the common static (longer held) stretches can.
They’re simple and quick to teach, and they create near-miraculous shifts in even the most stubbornly tight muscles.
Students will love it – and flock back to you for more. This is an excellent investment for a fresh skill that will pay you back and MUCH more as you go!
To attend this training, you must be an already certified (or real world experience-equivalent) yoga, fitness, or movement teacher, and complete the Level One Online Somatic Stretch Training, which is short but necessary. Find that training here and use VIP Code SSTT to get it for $49 off!
In this Level 2 training you’ll learn:
- A deepening of the 7 Steps to Somatic Stretching instruction and cueing blueprint to ensure you’re giving your clients the best results every time!
- 15 brand NEW Level Two Somatic Stretches exclusive to those who complete the in-person training.
- Personal feedback and refinement so you can leave confident in your ability to lead Somatic Stretches with the most positive impact.
- A 20 hour in-person CEC award (between the online training hours and these), and a Somatic Stretch Certification (valid through Yoga Alliance) with which you are cleared to call yourself Somatic Stretch Certified, get on a web list directory for hundreds of thousands of students to find, and become able to lead workshops, immersions, and online classes/trainigs or courses in or including the style!
- Plus you’ll spend at least 2 days in beautiful, beachfront Santa Barbara with great weather (yes – even in January), and a lot of time to chill and enjoy your mini study vacation!
Price: Regularly $850 / Earlybird discount $699 right now! Questions? Please email Sadie and Karin at Info@SadieNardini.com
- Investment: $850
- Early Bird: $699 (until Dec 1)
- Available Spots: 25
- Generous payment plans available!
- Click here for the full schedule, to learn more about your teachers and to register.